Family owned and operated in Richmond, Tasman. MyStorage offers secure storage for everyone. With a large selection of easy-access storage units, we provide you with space when you need it.
At My Storage we understand that moving can be stressful. We do our best to help you through this process and to make storing with us as simple and straightforward as possible.
Easy – Storing With Us
Our objective is to provide every customer with helpful, expert customer service and advice, in an accessible environment that is clean and secure.
- Open 7 days a week
- Easily accessible units
- Easy unloading and loading with convenient parking
- Easy access with wide aisles for large vehicles
- No time limits – store long or short term, with a minimum payment of one month
- Easy processes to make storing with us simple – all you need is a completed contract, ID and payment
- Our friendly team will happily help you with documentation, recommending the unit size that will best suit you and any questions you may have
Secure – Storing With Us
We know how important your possessions are. We make security our priority so you can have peace of mind whilst storing with us.
- 7 security cameras
- 3 new floodlights
- 24/7 security monitors
- Fully fenced
- Point-to-point beams operated at night
- Electronic pin operated gate allows access to clients within yard open hours. Each client is given their unique pin. Pedestrian access is permitted only in office hours.
Range of Unit Sizes
We have an extensive range of unit sizes available. No matter what you need to store, we have “space when you need it.”
My Storage is conveniently located at 68 Gladstone Road, Richmond. This is 2 minutes from the CBD and on the main southern arterial route, giving easy access from Richmond, Nelson and the wider Tasman region. We are just down from the roundabout at Three Brothers corner – look for the yellow My Storage sign.
Friendly & Helpful
We are family owned, with a helpful team who will go the extra mile to make sure you are looked after. We’re happy to answer any questions you have – no question is a silly question! You are welcome to call in and have a look. A visual often helps as opposed to talking measurements.
Talk to one of our friendly team members today about your storage needs and find out how we can help
Adrian founded My Storage in 2003 after working for many years in the building industry. He prides himself on operating a well-run and professional business, and always puts his customers first.
Gayle ensures your experience storing with us is as easy and stress free as possible. From sign up to moving day – she will make sure everything runs seamlessly.
Kerri is always happy to help. She can answer all your questions, find the right unit for you, help with the paperwork and anything else you may need.
What Our Customers Say
We value and appreciate our customers, and it’s always nice to receive Customer Reviews. Have a read what some of our customers have to say:
– Hugh K, July 2023
– Shiloh, Aug 2023
– Anne Marie, Aug 2023