Space when you need it
Locally owned and operated in Richmond, Nelson, MyStorage offers secure storage for everyone.
Moving can be stressful and time-consuming, and we do our best to make storing with us as simple and straightforward for you as possible. At MyStorage we understand that making a difference in our customers’ lives means more than providing a clean, convenient place to rent a storage unit.
“Our objective is to satisfy every customer with helpful, expert customer service and advice, including an accessible environment that is clean, safe, and secure.”
What our customers love about MyStorage
- Our complex is open 7 days a week
- Ground level units with easy access
- Convenient parking for easy loading and unloading
- Wide aisles with plenty of room for large vehicles and trailers
- Long term or short-term options: there is no time limit on the length of storage
- We’ve had hundreds of customers in our storage units over the years. Over that time, we’ve created some simple processes that make storing with us easy
Friendly and Helpful
- We’re helpful and we will go the extra mile to make sure you feel looked after
- We’re happy to answer any questions you have – no question is a silly question!
- The complex is monitored 24/7 by a security company
- Alarm options are available
- Security cameras continuously monitoring the complex 24/7
- Night activated security beams that are monitored by a security company
A range of storage unit sizes to suit your needs
- We have an extensive range of unit sizes available
- Visit our Storage Options page to learn more
- My Storage is conveniently located on the main road into Richmond, on SH6,
mainroad just 2 minutes from Richmond CBD at 68 Gladstone Road, Richmond
We have a large selection of easy-access storage units. Whether you are looking to store your household items, recreational or commercial equipment, MyStorage provides you with ‘space when you need it’.
Adrian Spraggs – Director
Adrian founded My Storage in 2003 after working for many years in the building industry. He prides himself on operating a well-run and professional business, and for always putting his customers first.
Inge Stirling – Administrator
Inge enjoys providing customers with excellent service. Originally from The Netherlands, she moved to Nelson almost 18 years ago, where she lives with her husband, Grant and 10-year-old son, Luca.