Space When You Need It
Learn About Us! Locally owned and operated in Richmond, Nelson, MyStorage offers secure storage for everyone.
At My Storage we understand that moving can be stressful. We do our best to help you through this process and to make storing with us as simple and straightforward as possible.
“Our objective is to satisfy every customer with helpful, expert customer service and advice, including an accessible environment that is clean, safe, and secure.”
What our customers love about MyStorage
- Our complex is open 7 days a week
- Ground level units with easy access
- Convenient parking for easy loading and unloading
- Wide aisles with plenty of room for large vehicles and trailers
- Long term or short-term options: there is no time limit on the length of storage
- We’ve had hundreds of customers in our storage units over the years. Over that time, we’ve created some simple processes that make storing with us easy
- The only documentation required is a contract and ID. We will help you with these.
Friendly and Helpful
- We’re locally owned, helpful and we will go the extra mile to make sure you feel looked after
- We’re happy to answer any questions you have – no question is a silly question!
- You are welcome to call in and have a look. A visual often helps as opposed to talking measurements.
Security is our priority as we know how important your possessions are to you.
- 7 security cameras
- 3 new floodlights
- 24/7 security monitors
- Fully fenced
- Point-to-point beams operated at night
- Gates are opened in the morning and closed at night by Armourguard. A patrol of the yard is conducted at these times.
An extensive range of storage unit sizes to suit your needs
- We have an extensive range of unit sizes available
- Visit our Unit Sizes page to learn more
- My Storage is conveniently located at 68 Gladstone Road, Richmond. This is 2 minutes from the CBD and on the main southern arterial route. We are just down from the roundabout at Three Brothers corner behind John Deere. See the My Storage sign.