At My Storage, we want you to be happy from your first contact until your final vacation date.
The procedures we have put in place and the standards we have set for ourselves aim to meet all your expectations.
- A contract is required, and we can assist you with this. It will take less than 5 minutes.
- Payment of your first month is made up front.
- You must supply your own padlock or purchase one from our office.
- Move in! It is that easy.
Of course, you are bound to have some questions and our staff are well trained and very happy to answer these.
- My Storage is easy to find. We are located at 68 Gladstone Road. This is the main road heading out of Richmond.
- When you wish to vacate, all we need is 14 days notice. This does not have to be in writing. A simple phone call is all that is needed.
- 6am – 6pm in the winter
- 6am – 8.30pm in the summer
- 7 days a week and no need to report in.
- Electronic gate with personalised PINs
- Night beams in the yard.
- Fully fenced.
- 24/7 High quality security cameras.
- Some units individually alarmed.
- We pride ourselves on keeping our premises neat and tidy.
- All units are cleaned between tenancies and water blasted annually.
- These range from small to large and will accommodate a wide range of your storage needs.
- All our larger units are easily accessible to vehicles. This includes moving trucks.
- Smaller units are on concrete pads and we supply a complimentary trolley for your use.
It is important to us that your entire experience with My Storage is positive and that you want to come back.